Tenth Annual CFALA Golf Tournament
Participation in the CFALA Golf Tournament includes networking, a BBQ lunch, balls for the driving range, complimentary tee prizes, 18 holes of golf (cart included), cocktail reception, and dinner with a raffle. During the tournament, you will have the opportunity to participate in the following contests:
- Top 3 teams will be awarded prizes
- Prizes will be awarded for Closest-to-the-pin, for men and women
- Hole in one: Chance to win cash or significant prize
- Putting Contest
- Prizes will be awarded to the longest drives, for men and women
- Prizes will be awarded to the straightest drives, for men and women
- Par-3 Bulls-eye competition
Winners will be announced and the raffle drawing will be conducted after dinner.
You can purchase mulligans (maximum of three per player), raffle tickets, and entry for competition holes on the day of the tournament (mulligans and raffle tickets can be purchased online).
- Individual Registration are for those who do not have other people registering with them to form a team and will be placed randomly on a team.
- Group Registration are for those with 3 other people who want to play on the same team. Please list the other players to ensure you are placed on the same team.
- Both Individual Registration and Group Registration INCLUDE Lunch, Cocktail Reception and Dinner. You DO NOT need to purchase the Dinner/Cocktails Only package.
- Dinner/Cocktails: This option is for those who will NOT be participating in the Golf portion of the event. Only purchase this option if you are only planning to attend from 5pm-7pm.
- 4-person scramble
- All players tee-off (Must use at least one drive per player on both front and back nine).
- The best drive is selected by the team. Each player then hits a second shot from the chosen first shot site.
- The best second shot is selected by the group. This process is repeated until the hole is completed.
- Total gross score will determine the winners.
- Handicaps will not be factored.
- There is a bogey max on each hole in order to speed up play.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Registration Fees
Additional Purchases Available Online!
Registration is NOW CLOSED. Limited walk-ins available.
Free On-Site Parking
We accept the following:
If you prefer to pay by check please email email@example.com and request to pay by check. Your registration will be completed manually and you will receive an email confirmation.
Mail check to:
CFA Society of Los Angeles, 13400 Riverside Drive, Ste. 215 Sherman Oaks, CA 91423.
*Credit card payments will only be accepted through the secure online registration, and not by phone or email.
Cancellations must be received in writing by 9:00 am the day prior to the event. No phone cancellations are accepted, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Member “no-shows” will be billed the difference between the member fee and the non-member fee for the event which is posted on the CFALA website. All Cancellation requests must be made within 6 months of registration.
Thanks to our Minor Sponsor:
- Loomis Sayles
- Payden & Rygel
Thanks to our Ball Sponsor:
- Brookfield Oaktree Wealth Solutions
Thanks to our Lunch Sponsors:
- CAIA Association Southwest
- New York Life
Thanks to our Drink (Golf) Sponsor:
- Cambria Investments
Thanks to our Drink (Dinner) Sponsor:
- Global X