Access Scholarships Available
June 2017 and December 2017 CFA Exams
Application deadline for Access Scholarship - September 15, 2016
2017 Scholarship awards in process. Access Scholarships for June 2018 and December 2018 will be available in March 2017.
If awarded, the recipient can apply the scholarship to either:
- June 2017 Exam, OR
- December 2017 Exam
Access scholarship awards reduce CFA Program enrollment and exam registration fees to $250, including the CFA Program eBook.
- (Scholarship candidates are responsible for any additional costs for substituting or adding the print option, including curriculum and shipping costs plus any applicable taxes and import duties)
Scholarship may also include enrollment in the USC/CFALA CFA Review Program
- Once awarded scholarship for this program, attendance is mandatory
- Approximately $1,499 value
Access Scholarship Application Process
- CFA Institute Online Scholarship Application
- Enrolled in the CFA Program: Log in to your account to access application
- Not enrolled in the CFA Program, create CFA Institute account in order to access scholarship application
- Complete by September 15th, 2016
Click here for more information regarding the Access Scholarship Process, including eligibility, important dates, and rules, on the CFA Institute website.
- CFALA Supplementary Documentation
- After completing and submitting the online Access Scholarship Application on the CFA Institute, provide the following supplementary information
- Complete by September 19th, 2016
WHAT TO SEND (CFALA SUPPLEMENTARY DOCUMENTATION)?
- Completed 2017 Access Scholarship Supplementary Information Form
- Two letters of recommendation, including
- Professor for full-time students
- Supervisor for employed applicants, OR
- Former employer / colleague / supervisor for unemployed applicants
- Transcript of grades
- Completed Volunteer Form
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
*Candidates who have already registered for a 2017 CFA Exam are ineligible to apply for a 2017 Access Scholarship. If you are applying for a 2017 CFA Exam Access Scholarship, do not register for the 2017 Exams until after the scholarship recipients are announced (beginning of December 2016).
Click here for CFALA's Supplemental Documentation for the 2017 Access Scholarship Application
Sending Supplemental Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 213-613-1233
- Mail: CFA Society of Los Angeles, 520 S. Grand Ave., Ste. 655, Los Angeles, CA 90071, Attn: Scholarships