Institute Research Challenge
The CFA Institute Research Challenge offers students the unique opportunity to learn from leading industry experts and compete with peers from the world's top finance programs.
This annual educational initiative promotes best practices in equity research among the next generation of analysts through hands-on mentoring and intensive training in company analysis and presentation skills. The Challenge gathers students, investment industry professionals, publicly traded companies, and corporate sponsors together locally, regionally, and globally for a real world competition. Additionally, all participants are introduced to and held to the standard of the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
CFA Society Los Angeles is proud to host the annual local level of the CFA Institute Research Challenge in Los Angeles.
- California Lutheran University
- California State University Dominguez Hills
- California State University, Fullerton
- Loyola Marymount University
- Pepperdine University
- University of Southern California
To be a future participant, please contact Jitendra Motwani, CFA at IRC@cfala.org.
- Team Submission Deadline - November 10th, 2019
- IRC Kick-Off Presentation/Call - November 14th, 2019
- Subject Company Meeting/Call - December 13th, 2019 (Conference Call)
- Register with CFA Institute Deadline - December 17th, 2019
- Final Report Due - February 10th, 2020
- Local IRC Competition - February 28th, 2020 (2:30PM-7:00PM)
- Regional IRC Competition - April 20th-21st, 2020 in New York
- Global IRC Final - April 22nd, 2020 in New York
2020 Subject Company
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials.
2020 CFA Institute Research Challenge in Los Angeles Champions: California State University, Fullerton
Contact Caitlin Topkis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsor!