Personal Productivity for Financial Professionals
A Career Development Committee Sponsored Event
- Improving Your Productivity Using Simple Strategies
- Prioritizing Your Information Intake To Get More Reading Done
- Overcoming Information Addiction to Accomplish More in Less Time
- Utilizing Digital Tools to Sharpen Your Focus and Minimize Distractions
- How To Take Better and Faster Notes
- Mind-Mapping To Capture Ideas Rather Than Sentences
- When To Take Visual Notes Versus Linear Notes
- Recalling Vital Information When Reading Dense Material
- Documenting Action Plans and Meeting Minutes Effectively
Paul Nowak | Paul Nowak is the founder & Program Director of Iris Reading, the largest provider of speed-reading training and memory improvement. His workshops have been taught to thousands of students and business professionals in major cities throughout the world. He has been a guest speaker at universities that include Harvard, Stanford and the University of Chicago. His training programs have been taught to employees of NASA, Google and a number of other Fortune 500 companies. Back To Top ^^
Registration is now CLOSED.
We accept the following:
If you prefer to pay by check please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to pay by check. Your registration will be completed manually and you will receive an email confirmation.
Mail Check To:
CFA Society of Los Angeles
13400 Riverside Drive, Ste. 215
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
*Credit card payments will only be accepted through the secure online registration, and not by phone or email.
Cancellations must be received in writing by 9:00 am the day prior to the event to receive a refund. No phone cancellations are accepted. Please fax to the CFALA office at (213) 613-1233 or e-mail email@example.com.
Roberto Hamilton, CFA
|As a participant in the CFA Institute Approved-Provider Program, the CFA Society of Los Angeles has determined that this program qualifies for 1.5 credit hour. If you are a CFA Institute member, CE credit for your participation in this program will be automatically recorded in your CE Diary.|