Are you an expert in random facts? Do you like to test your knowledge? Do you want bragging rights at CFA Society Los Angeles? Then come participate in the CFA Society Los Angeles Trivia Night!
We have partnered with TriviaHub for a night of trivia competition! Invite your friends and colleagues to join your team and test your knowledge to compete for bragging rights! Want to play but don’t have a team to compete with? No problem! You’ll be grouped with other players or added to a team.
Space is limited so gather your team and register today!
HOW IT WORKS
- Teams of 4-5 people will compete in this virtual trivia competition
- Each team will designate a team Captain. The captain will be in charge of submitting your team's answers at the end each round
- Players will be able to converse about answers with each other in private Zoom breakout rooms
- The team with the highest score at the end wins a prize and bragging rights!
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click the “Register” button and register only yourself
- If you are on a team, make sure to list your team members (Please Note: that all team members will also have to register for the event)
- Want to play, but don’t have a team? No problem! We’ll assign you to a team. You will be grouped with other single players or added to a team.
Registration Fees (Members Only)
We accept the following:
*Credit card payments will only be accepted through the secure online registration, and not by phone or email.
Cancellations must be received in writing by 9:00am the day prior to the event to receive a refund. No phone cancellations are accepted. Please e-mail email@example.com.