06-17-2019 Ninth Annual CFALA Golf Tournament
Participation in the CFALA Golf Tournament includes networking, a BBQ lunch, balls for the driving range, complimentary tee prizes, 18 holes of golf (cart included), cocktail reception, and dinner with a raffle. During the tournament, you will have the opportunity to participate in the following contests:
- Top 3 teams will be awarded prizes
- Prizes will be awarded for Closest-to-the-pin, for men and women
- Hole in one: Chance to win cash or significant prize
- Putting Contest
- Prizes will be awarded to the longest drives, for men and women
- Prizes will be awarded to the straightest drives, for men and women
- Par-3 Bulls-eye competition
Winners will be announced and the raffle drawing will be conducted after dinner.
You can purchase mulligans (maximum of three per player), raffle tickets, and entry for competition holes on the day of the tournament (mulligans and raffle tickets can be purchased online).
Those who register as individuals will be randomly grouped with other teams prior to the tournament.
- 4-person scramble
- All players tee-off (Must use at least one drive per player on both front and back nine).
- The best drive is selected by the team. Each player then hits a second shot from the chosen first shot site.
- The best second shot is selected by the group. This process is repeated until the hole is completed.
- Total gross score will determine the winners.
- Handicaps will not be factored.
- There is a bogey max on each hole in order to speed up play.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Early Registration Fees
Additional Purchases Available Online!
Registration is now CLOSED
Free On-Site Parking
We accept the following:
If you prefer to pay by check please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to pay by check. Your registration will be completed manually and you will receive an email confirmation.
Mail check to:
CFA Society of Los Angeles, 520 S. Grand Ave, Suite 655, Los Angeles CA 90071.
*Credit card payments will only be accepted through the secure online registration, and not by phone or email.
Cancellations must be received in writing by 9:00 am the day prior to the event. No phone cancellations are accepted. Please fax to the CFALA office at (213) 613-1233 or e-mail email@example.com. Member “no-shows” will be billed the difference between the member fee and the non-member fee for the event which is posted on the CFALA website.