First Wednesdays: The 2017 Wealth Management Excellence Series
First Wednesdays: The Wealth Management Excellence Series is designed for thought-leaders in the advisory community who want to bend the curve, not just stay ahead of it. The intent of the program is to learn about and analyze cutting-edge strategies to generate market-leading client results and share the next level of evolution in practice management. Attendees will include C-suite executives of family offices and RIAs, leading financial advisors, investment managers, business managers, and other top private wealth industry professionals.
This 6-part series is designed to address the issues, concerns and interests of wealth management practitioners. Meeting every other month on the first Wednesday from February through December, this highly successful program in Los Angeles will be led by a dynamic team of industry experts. Register for individual sessions or for the entire series. Don’t miss out!
- Richard Bernstein – CEO/CIO, Richard Bernstein Advisors LLC
- Rob Arnott – Chairman, Research Affiliates
- Michael Arone, CFA – Managing Director and Chief Investment Strategist, State Street Global Advisors US Intermediary Business Group
- Roger Ibbotson – Zebra Capital Management LLC
- Fran Kinniry – Principal, Vanguard Investment Strategy Group
- Matthew Odgers, Esq. – Founder and Owner, Odgers Law Group
- Nishen Radia – Co-founder, FocalPoint
- Jeremy Triefenbach – Co-founder and CFO, Stage 1 Financial
- Lee Weinberg – Weinberg Gonser, LLP
- Savina Rizova – Vice President, Dimensional Fund Advisors
- David Plecha – Global Head of Fixed Income and Vice President, Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Kurt van Kuller, CFA – MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
- Greg Friedman – Junxure
Series Registration Fees (Discounted for Final 4 Events)
Individual Session Registration Fees*
We accept the following:
If you prefer to pay by check please register online and select "purchase order" as your payment option and enter your last name as the purchase order number.
Mail check to:
CFA Society of Los Angeles, 520 S. Grand Ave, Suite 655, Los Angeles CA 90071.
*Credit card payments will only be accepted through the secure online registration, and not by phone or email.
Enrollee cancellations must be made in writing and received at least 5 business days before the first event. All cancellations will incur a $30.00 processing fee. If enrollment is canceled after the 5-day deadline, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
Yves-Marc Courtines, CFA and Thomas Mahoney, CFA, CAIA
|As a participant in the CFA Institute Approved-Provider Program, CFA Society Los Angeles has determined that this program qualifies for 9 credit hours. If you are a CFA Institute member, CE credit for your participation in this program will be automatically recorded in your CE Diary.|