06-12-2014 Financial & Valuation Modeling Boot Camp June
June 12, 13, and 14th, 2014
CFA Los Angeles is pleased to offer, in partnership with Wall Street Prep, one of Wall Street Prep's most popular courses to equip busy professionals and students with the financial skills they need on the job.
3-day intensive training program where trainees learn financial & valuation modeling in Excel using in a hands-on, case-study approach. The modeling methodologies covered include:
Boot Camp Agenda
Financial Statement Modeling and Excel Best Practices
Valuation Overview and DCF Modeling
M&A (Accretion/Dilution) Modeling
Pre-recorded 8-hour video lectures of LBO Modeling
Online 15-hour Trading & Transaction Comparables Modeling
Step-by-step, intuitive approach
Each modeling methodology is preceded by conceptual introductions that relate academic coursework to the hands-on step-by-step exercises trainees undertake on their computers in class. The program is a synthesis of Excel modeling, navigating through various financial reports, and the application of accounting, corporate finance, and valuation courses.
What sets this program apart?
- The training materials that trainees receive are comprehensive and intuitive, and are designed to serve as stand-alone materials for easy use long after the training session has ended.
- Case study presentations and an end of program examination enable both participants and supervisors to assess individual performance.
- Our instructors are all practitioners (investment bankers, equity research analysts, etc.) with a passion for teaching with years of directly relevant real-world experience. They understand the importance of teaching in a way that empowers finance professionals to apply the lessons from the classroom directly on the job.
- Unlimited support for 2 years post-seminar
- Issuance of Certification in Financial & Valuation Modeling
27 CPE credits and 35 PD credits
Participants registering for a boot camp will receive:
- 12-month access to Excel crash course – valued at $39
- 12-month subscription to Boost Excel add-in – valued at $199 (http://wspanalytics.com/)
- 12-month on-line access to Trading & Transaction Comparables modules - valued at $169
- Pre-recorded video lectures covering FSM, DCF, M&A, and LBO Modeling content - access for 1 year
Click here for information brochure on the 3-day series in June
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, June 12, 13, and 14th, 2014
Location: University of Southern California, Los Angeles (USC) - Popovich Hall, room 112 (JKP 112) USC Map Link - coordinates F7
Parking: The closest parking structure is "X" at Gate 3 on Figueroa just north of Exposition. Cost $10. Street parking is available but challenging.
10% Corporate Discounts available for companies who register 5 or more participants! Click here for more details.
Enrollee cancellations must be made in writing and received at least 5 business days before the first day of class. All cancellations will incur a $30.00 processing fee. If enrollment is canceled after the 5-day deadline, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
For questions about the content of the program or suitability, contact Rama Malladi, CFA, CAIA, FRM, Director of the Educational Programs,email@example.com or (714) 453-9763