Level II Ethics Workshop – Oct 2023
This discussion will follow CFA Institute’s Learning Outcome Statements for 2023 Level II CFA Curriculum Volume 6, Modules 1-3:
- Describe the six components of the Code of Ethics and the seven Standards of Professional Conduct.
- Explain the ethical responsibilities required of CFA Institute members and candidates in the CFA Program by the Code and Standards.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct by applying the Code and Standards to specific situations.
- Recommend practices and procedures designed to prevent violations of the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
- Evaluate practices, policies, and conduct relative to the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
- Explain how the practices, policies, and conduct do or do not violate the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
Ken Yee, CFA, CPA, JD | is the president of an investment advisory company specializing in commercial real estate capital sourcing and asset-backed securities. He has completed over $1 billion in commercial mortgage sales, originations, and asset-backed transactions on behalf of public and private institutions. Mr. Yee also serves as an Independent Director and Audit Committee Chair of KBS Strategic Opportunity REITs I and II, which are two SEC-registered non-traded REITs. He recently completed a second elected term as the Western U.S. Region Presidents Council Representative (PCR) for the CFA Institute, and was a past President of CFA Society Los Angeles. Mr. Yee is a California Certified Public Accountant, a California licensed attorney, and a California real estate broker. He graduated from the University of Southern California (BSBA, MBA and MBT), University of California at Los Angeles (JD), and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MSRED). Back To Top ^^
Registration NOW OPEN
Registration is open to everyone. You do NOT need to be a member of CFA Society Los Angeles to register.
Dr. Lawrence Harris, CFA, PhD
James Lewis, CFA, CIPM
|As a participant in the CFA Institute Approved-Provider Program, the CFA Society of Los Angeles has determined that this program qualifies for 1.5 credit hour. If you are a CFA Institute member, SER credit for your participation in this program will be automatically recorded in your CE Diary.|