Speed Reading for Financial Professionals
A Career Development Committee Sponsored EventMEMBERS-ONLY RECORDING
Iris Reading will facilitate a Speed Reading & Memory Bootcamp, customized for financial/investment professionals. These instructor-led sessions will cover speed reading techniques and comprehension strategies customized for efficiently approaching technical content such as research reports, 10Ks, Harvard Business Review cases, contracts, legal documents, emails, financial news outlets - Bloomberg, WSJ, Financial Times, and other daily reading.
- How Fast Do You Read? (Initial Reading Speed Measurement)
- Speed Reading Fundamentals
- Changing Old Reading Habits
- Drills and Exercises to Increase Speed
- Reading Faster on the Computer and Other Digital Screens
- How To Improve Comprehension Using Proven Methods
- Approaching Technical Material More Effectively
- How To Remember More of What You Read
- Note-Taking Strategies: How To Take Better and Faster Notes
- Mind-Mapping to Capture Ideas Rather than Sentences
- How To Boost Your Focus and Concentration While Reading
- Applying the 80/20 Principle Towards Reading Dense Material
- How to Read While Dealing With Charts & Diagrams
- How to Manage a Large Volume of Reading
Paul Nowak | Paul Nowak is the founder & Program Director of Iris Reading, the largest provider of speed-reading training and memory improvement. His workshops have been taught to thousands of students and business professionals in major cities throughout the world. He has been a guest speaker at universities that include Harvard, Stanford and the University of Chicago. His training programs have been taught to employees of NASA, Google and a number of other Fortune 500 companies. Back To Top ^^
Registration is now CLOSED.
We accept the following:
If you prefer to pay by check please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to pay by check. Your registration will be completed manually and you will receive an email confirmation.
Mail Check To:
CFA Society of Los Angeles
13400 Riverside Drive, Ste. 215
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
*Credit card payments will only be accepted through the secure online registration, and not by phone or email.
Cancellations must be received in writing by 9:00 am the day prior to the event to receive a refund. No phone cancellations are accepted. Please fax to the CFALA office at (213) 613-1233 or e-mail email@example.com.
Roberto Hamilton, CFA
|As a participant in the CFA Institute Approved-Provider Program, the CFA Society of Los Angeles has determined that this program qualifies for 1.5 credit hour. If you are a CFA Institute member, CE credit for your participation in this program will be automatically recorded in your CE Diary.|