Career Development Series - Salary Negotiations
Join us for a Career Development Series webinar, featuring Kristen Schriver, Recruiter/Owner of Investment Management Recruiting.
During this session, we will explore:
- How to frame interview negotiations to successfully lay the ground work for salary negotiations down the road
- Pitfalls of promotions and salary raises that don’t meet market standards
- Not understanding what other’s in your firm are making – black box of secrecy – how firms know you don’t understand what others are making
- How to research what others are making in the industry
- Interviewing to leverage salary negotiations. You really can’t get top dollar without leverage.
- Being prepared to leave your current firm if negotiations go sideways
Kristen Schriver | Kristen Schriver started IMR in 2008 after working in the investment management and consulting industry for over 20 years. She has worked as a consultant and business development professional with Crabbe Huson, NYL Benefit Services, Smith Barney, Badgley Phelps and Bell, and Canterbury Consulting. She has a proven track record, as well as extensive contacts and industry knowledge from her years of experience.
Kristen has been involved with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation as a past President of the Board of Directors as well as a Race Director. She has also been a Director with Team Survivor Northwest and Scholarship America/Dollars for Scholars. Kristen has a masters degree in counseling psychology.
IMR has been certified by the Washington State Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises (OMWBE) as as Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE). Back To Top ^^
Cancellations must be received in writing by 9:00 am the day prior to the event. No phone cancellations are accepted. Please e-mail email@example.com.
|As a participant in the CFA Institute Approved-Provider Program, the CFA Society of Los Angeles has determined that this program qualifies for 1 credit hour. If you are a CFA Institute member, CE credit for your participation in this program will be automatically recorded in your CE Diary.|