Asia Pacific Member Community Meeting - Career Paths in Finance
The Asia Pacific member community will meet up again at CFALA’s learning center on Thursday, November 1st at 5PM. The theme of discussion will be “Various Career Paths in Finance”, where the community members will share with each other the highlights and struggles they experience while working in different branches of the financial services industry. Attendance will be limited to allow all participants to engage in active dialogue.
The Asia Pacific member community strives to:
- Advance the professional growth of Asian Pacific American society members
- Establish and grow communication networks and relationships of mutual value with our professional colleagues in the Asian Pacific region.
- Promote the CFA "brand awareness" among Asian Pacific Americans in Southern California
- Establish relationships between CFALA and other local professional organizations with similar interests
- Facilitate research of Asian Pacific markets and investment opportunities to support information needs of those considering investment diversification into that region
If you are interested in attending, please register early. As usual, after the discussion, the volunteers/members will head to happy hour together to continue the talk/networking. Don’t miss out on the fun!
Click links for address and rates
Pershing Square Garage: Rates vary
Central Library Parking: Rates vary
Joe's Auto Parks: $12
Pacific Center Parking: $15
More Parking Options (Click link)
WARNING: Parking at Millennium Biltmore - $45 Daily Max; $4.50 each 15 minutes
We accept the following:
If you prefer to pay by check please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to pay by check. Your registration will be completed manually and you will receive an email confirmation.
Mail check to:
CFA Society of Los Angeles, 520 S. Grand Ave, Suite 655, Los Angeles CA 90071.
*Credit card payments will only be accepted through the secure online registration, and not by phone or email.
Cancellations must be received in writing by 9:00 am the day prior to the event to receive a refund. No phone cancellations are accepted. Please fax to the CFALA office at (213) 613-1233 or e-mail email@example.com. Member “no-shows” will be billed the difference between the member fee and the non-member fee for the event which is posted on the CFALA website.
Elaine Zhang, CFA