Financial & Valuation Modeling Boot Camp October 2015
CFA Los Angeles is pleased to offer, in partnership with Wall Street Prep, one of Wall Street Prep's most popular courses to equip busy professionals and students with the financial skills they need on the job.
3-day intensive training program where trainees learn financial & valuation modeling in Excel using in a hands-on, case-study approach. The modeling methodologies covered include:
Boot Camp Agenda
- Day 1 Financial Statement Modeling and Excel Best Practices
- Day 2 Valuation Overview and DCF Modeling
- Day 3 M&A (Accretion/Dilution) Modeling
Pre-recorded 8-hour video lectures of LBO Modeling
Online 15-hour Trading & Transaction Comparables Modeling
Step-by-step, intuitive approach
Each modeling methodology is preceded by conceptual introductions that relate academic coursework to the hands-on step-by-step exercises trainees undertake on their computers in class. The program is a synthesis of Excel modeling, navigating through various financial reports, and the application of accounting, corporate finance, and valuation courses.
What sets this program apart?
- The training materials that trainees receive are comprehensive and intuitive, and are designed to serve as stand-alone materials for easy use long after the training session has ended.
- Case study presentations and an end of program examination enable both participants and supervisors to assess individual performance.
- Our instructors are all practitioners (investment bankers, equity research analysts, etc.) with a passion for teaching with years of directly relevant real-world experience. They understand the importance of teaching in a way that empowers finance professionals to apply the lessons from the classroom directly on the job.
- Unlimited support for 2 years post-seminar
- Issuance of Certification in Financial & Valuation Modeling
- 27 CPE credits and 35 PD credits
- Participants registering for a boot camp will receive:
- 12-month access to Excel crash course – valued at $39
- 12-month subscription to Boost Excel add-in – valued at $199 (http://wspanalytics.com/)
- 12-month on-line access to Trading & Transaction Comparables modules - valued at $169
- Pre-recorded video lectures covering FSM, DCF, M&A, and LBO Modeling content - access for 1 year
Click here for information brochure on the 3-day series in October.
Pershing Square Garage
530 S Olive St.
Los Angeles, CA 90013
$1,259 | $1,359 (Non-Member)
We accept the following:
If you prefer to pay by check please register online and select "purchase order" as your payment option and enter your last name as the purchase order number.
Mail check to:
CFA Society of Los Angeles, 520 S. Grand Ave, Suite 655, Los Angeles CA 90071.
*Credit card payments will only be accepted through the secure online registration, and not by phone or email.
Enrollee cancellations must be made in writing and received at least 5 business days before the first day of class. All cancellations will incur a $30.00 processing fee. If enrollment is canceled after the 5-day deadline, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.